Please read before you apply
Job Title: Mid Level Laravel-Vuejs Developer, Jan-2021
About Codeboxr: If you visit our website you will get everything to know about us
How to Apply:
Click “Apply for job” button end of this job description and follow.
Salary: 30k-40k BDT/month
Open Positions: 02
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Have solid knowledge in OOP PHP and have knowledge in php framework independent.
- Expert(mid level) in php framework Laravel, must needed
- You know how to use different Laravel packages
- You know how to use package hosting locally
- You know rest api and have experience using rest api in Laravel ecosystem
- Expert(mid level) in Vue JS, must needed. If you know react or such other js framework then it’s a plus
- You know how to use JQuery plugins and code js using jQuery in advance level
- You know how to raw js without any js framwork, basic functions
- You know how to design relational database
- You have knowledge in mySql(must needed) and PostgreSQL database
- If you know big data or nosql database like mongodb then it’s a plus
- You know how to write basic CSS code and use css framework like Twitter Bootstrap
- You know how to write html5
- You know git and have experience to use github and bitbucket with team
- You know how to test code and debug
- You have skill to deploy laravel application in linux system and cloud
- If you have experience to develop large scale website then it’s a plus
- Develop, Test, Deploy maintain and improve web applications
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Maintain readable, reusable code with proper commenting
Job Experience Requirements:
- 2 years experience (not more than 2 companies or at least you don’t have early switching tendency) and OK with the offered salary.
- You can not do freelance or do any other professional work that conflicts with our business
- You may need to work on any kind of web based projects based on php. If you are fast learner then it should not be problem, you will be given time to grab new tech
- Ready to work on any ongoing or new projects just after join
- You like to come office in time 🙂
- A good human inside you who likes to think using logic and science
- You like math, you like to learn new technology
- You are professional
- You like to help your team mates
- You regularly study new things
- You support no other country but Bangladesh in cricket
- You know task automation- example: gulp, webpack, laravel mix
- You can work following project requirement
- You like to admit your mistake and learn from mistake
9am-6pm(Office can change at it’s own decision )
Weekend: Regular Sat, Sun ( office can change it any time giving one month notice)
Apartment 6H, Dilara Tower Tower, 77 Bir Uttam CR Dutta Road, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh (Near Hatirpool Eastern plaza), lift button 5(both lift)
Free lunch, tea
Two festival bonus, half of salary(based on your first month salary of January or the first month you join) in each festival. There ‘can be’ special bonus for finishing any project in time and properly(Project bonus). Salary is given within 5th-10th work days of any month.
Two times a year based on your performance (Total 5k BDT maximum per year). The more you show your performance, help company to grow, company will take care you more. We want long term relation and dedicated team mate who is professional as well as passionate.
If your living place is long time distance from our office you have to shift to some nearer place which will be OK for your mental and physical health for daily travel for office.
You can write anything in your resume that help us to understand you well. We suggest, you put your github repos or such code repo if any. Please write briefly in application form about yourself, skill, education and experience. Send your updated resume in pdf format, put only important things.
If you have anything to suggest us please email us with same subject.
Who should not apply:
- you started to learn php
- you started to learn laravel
- you don’t know anything about css
- you don’t know anything about js
- you don’t need money but you want to learn
- you just started your career
- you need this job for short period
PS. For any typo please excuse us and thank you for your patience for reading the copy line by line. If you think our job description has any mistake please help us to correct. We like to accept our mistakes too.