Please read before you apply
Job Title: Mid Level Android Developer, Jan-2021
About Codeboxr: If you visit our website you will get everything to know about us
How to Apply:
Click “Apply for job” button end of this job description and follow.
Salary: 30k-40k BDT/month
Open Positions: 02
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Maintain readable, reusable code with proper commenting
- Develop, Test, Deploy maintain and improve web applications
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- If you know hybrid mobile app development then it’s a plus
- If you know iOS mobile app development then it’s a plus
Job Experience Requirements:
- 2 years experience (not more than 2 companies or at least you don’t have early switching tendency) and OK with the offered salary.
- You can not do freelance or do any other professional work that conflicts with our business
- Ready to work on any ongoing or new projects just after join
- You like to come office in time 🙂
- A good human inside you who likes to think using logic and science
- You like math, you like to learn new technology
- You are professional
- You like to help your team mates
- You regularly study new things
- You support no other country but Bangladesh in cricket
- You know task automation
- You can work following project requirement
- You like to admit your mistake and learn from mistake
9am-6pm(Office can change at it’s own decision )
Weekend: Regular Sat, Sun ( office can change it any time giving one month notice)
Apartment 6H, Dilara Tower Tower, 77 Bir Uttam CR Dutta Road, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh (Near Hatirpool Eastern plaza), lift button 5(both lift)
Free lunch, tea
Two festival bonus, half of salary(based on your first month salary of January or the first month you join) in each festival. There ‘can be’ special bonus for finishing any project in time and properly(Project bonus). Salary is given within 5th-10th work days of any month.
Two times a year based on your performance (Total 5k BDT maximum per year). The more you show your performance, help company to grow, company will take care you more. We want long term relation and dedicated team mate who is professional as well as passionate.
If your living place is long time distance from our office you have to shift to some nearer place which will be OK for your mental and physical health for daily travel for office.
You can write anything in your resume that help us to understand you well. We suggest, you put your github repos or such code repo if any. Please write briefly in application form about yourself, skill, education and experience. Send your updated resume in pdf format, put only important things.
If you have anything to suggest us please email us with same subject.
Who should not apply:
- you started to learn android
- you don’t know anything about css
- you don’t know anything about js
- you don’t need money but you want to learn
- you just started your career
- you need this job for short period
PS. For any typo please excuse us and thank you for your patience for reading the copy line by line. If you think our job description has any mistake please help us to correct. We like to accept our mistakes too.